Start your morning with tea, coffee and juices followed by cereals, fruit and yogurt. There is also a wide variety of cooked breakfasts to choose from.
- Full English—Toombs the Butcher’s Sausage, Smoked Bacon, Mushroom, Grilled Tomato, Sautéed Potatoes, Baked Beans, Black Pudding, Fried Bread and Free Range Egg of your choice (scrambled, fried or poached).
- Full Vegetarian Breakfast
- Breakfast Bap (Sausage, Bacon and Fried Egg)
- Bacon or Sausage Bap
- Baked Beans on Toast
- Homemade English Pancakes with honey, maple syrup, golden syrup or lemon juice.
- Local Smoked Kipper with a Poached Egg.
- Smoked Salmon with Scrambled Egg on a Toasted Muffin.
- Porridge with Maple Syrup or Honey.
All served with your choice of toast, alongside marmalade, honey, jam and marmite.
Breakfast is served in our conservatory from 8am until 8.45am.
All our produce is locally sourced or homemade and we leave a breakfast order sheet on your bed every day for you to fill in the evening before and pre-order your breakfast. We can cater for a variety of diets or allergens, so please let us know of any special requirements in advance.